7/16"x4'x8' OSB GRADE #1
A great base layer for roofs and side walls, enhancing insulation and helping to lower energy bills
GEORGIA PACIFIC FORCEFIELD SEAM TAPE 3"x180' by GP
Georgia-Pacific Forcefield System Seam Tape is ideal for maintaining the continuity of the air and moisture barrier on residential structures. Use Forcefield sealing system to continually protect against moisture and air that's trying to enter your home! Easy application is achieved with serrated edges for simple tearing and moderate pressure to install for optimal sealing.
- Provide a continuous air and water-resistive barrier.
- Pressure-sensitive coated polymeric film used for treating joints
- Serrated for easy tearing
- A constant bond may be achieved with moderate pressure and does not require applicator tools
- UV and weather resistant - performs in temperatures as low as 20 degrees F
- Roll size - 3"x180'
- Minimum thickness - 0.003 inch
- Tested per PSTC 101 (Peel Adhesion for Pressure Sensitive Tapes) and PSTC 131 (Breaking Strength and Elongation of Pressure Sensitive Tapes)
7/16"x4'x8' OSB FORCEFIELD by GP GRADE #1
Engineered wood sheathing panels have an enhanced overlay to prevent water intrusion while allowing water vapor to escape. Once the panels are up, your structure is protected immediately.