MASON MIX 80 LB #1136
Commercial grade - use for structural masonry applications above and below grade including wall repair, tuck pointing, columns, brick/stone veneer
GRAY SURFACE BONDING CEMENT 50lb #1231 QUIKWALL
QUIKWALL Surface Bonding Cement (No.1231) is an alkali resistant, fiberglass reinforced, portland cement based surface bonding cement used for construction of dry-stack (without mortar) cement block walls. Also great for wall repair!
NON SHRINK PRECISION GROUT 50LB BY QUIKRETE
#1585 Non-Shrink Precision Grout
- High Strength, non-metallic grout that is engineered for precision grouting and general construction applications.
- Just add water! Adding only water obtains the flowable properties and high strengths that make this product reliable.
- Non-shrink qualities mean stability and capacity to handle high load transfers
- Uses: Heavy equipment, pre-cast concrete, bearing plates, steel columns, anchoring applications
- Compressive strength at 28 days:
- Plastic - 14000 PSI (96.5 MPa)
- Flowable - 12500 PSI (86.2 MPa)
- Fluid - 8000 PSI (55.1 MPa)
CONCRETE THERMO LUBE GALLON
QUIKRETE Thermo-Lube (No. 1905) provides thermal characteristics required for a faster set and increased early strength. Reduces the time that fresh concrete or mortar needs to be protected from freezing. Keeps concrete and masonry work moving.
MASONRY WATERPROOF WHITE 35LB
Easy to use cement-based waterproof coating for protecting concrete and masonry substrates. Mixes with water. Brand may vary.
DAMBUST ROOFMELT BUCKET 60 TABLETS
Deicer per case
add: $13.00 for shipping anywhere in the US
call: 1-800-258-4585 with any ?
60 Count, Roof Melt Tablet, Designed To Prevent Damage To Roofs From Ice Dams, Made From Calcium Chloride, Easy To Use Simply Toss A Roof Melt Tablet On The Roof & Let It Do The Work, No Ladders Or Extension Equipment Needed, Proven Reliable & Inexpensive Products, Toss 1 Tablet On Every SQFT Of Problem Area, Begins Working The Hour After Applied To Problem Area, No Long Term Adverse Effects To The Roof Or Surrounding Area, Bucket.